Saturday, October 18, 2008

ISI Mailbox: FREE BOOK

Here are some highlights from letters written to Iron Sharpens Iron guest GABRIEL GROSSI (Reformed Baptist evangelist and author of "Preaching With Biblical Passion) after his ISI interview, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH PREACHING TODAY?"



I was brought up in the Baptist church. However I am increasingly discouraged at the preaching, and churches not following the word of God. Please send me copy of your book Preaching the Gospel Message. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God Bless you, John


Hi Gabe,

I heard your interview on Iron Sharpens Iron and would like a copy of your book, Preaching the Gospel Message. I am a seminary student and have been dismayed at the quality of gospel preaching in my church as well as some I have visited. I will read your book and give you feedback.

Grace and Peace to you, Dan


Dear Mr. Grossi,

I was very interested to hear about your ministry through Iron sharpens Iron. I am a reformed Baptist who has been involved in city evangelism and some lay preaching which I have loved to do. After much prayer and searching I don't believe my calling is to be pastor but I feel that I must do whatever I can to spread the gospel of Christ to as many people as possible. I hope to continue to use tracts, personal witnessing and most of all preaching to accomplish that. Is there any where I can read more about your ministry. I would like to know how God called you into it. Do you preach in different churches as the primary work of your ministry? I would also like to ask for a copy of your book.

Thanks a lot, Joshua


Mr. Grossi is offering his book "Preaching the Gospel Message" FREE of charge to anyone seriously interested in learning more about the True Gospel and who promises to read it. You can contact him at (973)299-1579 or send him an email at GabeGrossi@verizon.net.

No comments:

Iron Sharpens Iron 30 Day Archive

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend"- Proverbs 27:17