MP3 Available Here
This discussion is important today because as we approach the day when Mr. Graham, now 91, can no longer participate in public Evangelism due to health reasons, or departs from this earth, those in power in the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association are faced with the question of who will carry the torch for this organization further into the third millennium, and whether or not Mr. Graham's flawed approach to evangelism will be championed or abandoned.
Today our guest Brad K. Gsell will document that this beloved hero of modern evangelicalism (and of Americans in general spanning religious affiliation):
- Insists that Modernists be included on Crusade Committees
- Includes Catholics and Non-Believing Jews on his Crusade Committees
- Sends converts back to Liberal Protestant & Roman Catholic Churches as well as the Synagogue
- Praised the USSR regarding its alleged support of authentically Christian Churches
- Substitutes man-made methods for God's methods
- Believes that many from non-Christian religions may enter Heaven without ever embracing Jesus Christ as Lord, God and Savior while on this earth
Some state their utter disbelief in the last statement when confronted with it, but watch and listen to this YouTube clip of Mr. Graham on Robert Schuller's "Hour of Power" program where Mr. Graham makes his position on salvation for the non-Christian quite clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNCnxA91fHE
Also watch and listen to this excerpt from an interview Billy Graham recently participated in with popular television talk show host Larry King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cTr34ZnGG0
You can contact Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org.