Saturday, May 2, 2009

ISI Mailbox

Here are some highlights from a letter written to Chris Arnzen, host of Iron Sharpens Iron:

Hi, I am a Malagasy living in Madagascar. I am 24 years old. I am a real fan of Muslim and Christian debates. I am a Muslim. I have followed the debate on your show with David and Zawaddi. I really appreciated it. I want you to mail me some info about debate web sites and detail of the debates if possible. I have studied the Bible and Koran for few years.


I am SO VERY GLAD that Muslims like you are listening to my "Iron Sharpens Iron" radio program (even all the way over in Madagascar)!!! I highly recommend you also investigate the ministry of Dr. James R. White, an Evangelical Christian apologist actively involved in debates with various renowned Muslim apologists. Dr. White's organization, Alpha & Omega Ministries, can be reached at http://www.aomin.org/. Please keep listening to "Iron Sharpens Iron", and keep spreading the word about it in the Islamic community. Grace & peace!



No comments:

Iron Sharpens Iron 30 Day Archive

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend"- Proverbs 27:17