Saturday, October 4, 2008

ISI MAILBOX

Here are some highlights from a letter written to Chris Arnzen, host of Iron Sharpens Iron:

Dear Mr. Arnzen,

Grace and peace all the way in London, England. Every day I fire up the ol' iTunes and catch the show. I love the interesting mix of topics and guests each week (esp. James White but don't tell him I said that LOL), and I have learnt much from the show. May the Lord continue to bless the work committed to the hands of ISI.

In Christ,
Douglas K. Adu-Boahen
blackreformingkid.wordpress.com


Dear Brother Douglas,

How thrilled I am to discover another faithful listener of "Iron Sharpens Iron" in England! BTW, it may interest you yo know that a listener of my program from Ireland heard my guest Pastor John Otis from Corpus Christi, Texas, discuss the evils of Freemasonry and then invited John to London, England to participate in a debate between two Reformed Christians and two high-level Freemasons on "Is Freemasonry Compatible with Christianity?" You can look up John's interview at www.sharpens.org to hear the exact date of the debate in London should you wish to attend (if it hasn't already occured).

Please keep listening and keep spreading the word about "Iron Sharpens Iron" in England! Grace and peace, my brother!

In His grip,

Chris Arnzen
Iron Sharpens Iron
www.sharpens.org

No comments:

Iron Sharpens Iron 30 Day Archive

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend"- Proverbs 27:17