Sunday, September 14, 2008

ISI MAILBOX

Here are some highlights from a letter written to Chris Arnzen, host of Iron Sharpens Iron:

Chris,
Greetings in the name of the Lord. I wanted to pass on something to you. On September 23, I will be in London, England to participate in a two hour debate on live Christian television regarding the subject - "Is Christianity Compatible With Freemasonry."

It is a panel of four of us, two for and two against. The Masons my teammate and I will debate are high level Masons in England. I thought I would pass this on to you because essentially this was brought about because of our December program on my forthcoming book on the subject.

A man in Ireland who organizes the debates for Revelation television heard our interview that was posted on sermonaudio.com. He then called me and wanted to have a Reformed Calvinist as the other anti-Mason. So, if it were not for your show Chris, this opportunity would not have happened. I just wanted you to know that "Iron Sharpens Iron" reaches out in so many different ways. You have a great ministry.

I plan to release my book titled Unveiling Freemasonry's Idolatry sometime in late October. As we discussed previously, we could have a follow up show sometime in October prior to the release of the book, and you could mention that your program helped lead to my participation in this London debate.

Revelation television is one of two major Christian stations in England with a viewing audience in all of England, Ireland, and parts of Northern Europe. This station in England awhile back had Dr. James White on debating on predestination, which was a big success.

I always like to share with others how their ministry is promoting the cause of Christ. "Iron Sharpens Iron" is a great avenue in this cause.

In Him, John

Dear Pastor John,

WOW!!! What wonderful news!!! I will pray that our Sovereign Lord uses you mightily for His Glory during your debate in England on Freemasonry! I am so delighted that the "Iron Sharpens Iron" listener in Ireland has arranged this opportunity for you! Grace & peace!

In His grip,

Chris Arnzen

No comments:

Iron Sharpens Iron 30 Day Archive

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend"- Proverbs 27:17