Saturday, July 19, 2008

ISI Mailbox



Here are some highlights from letters written to Chris Arnzen, host of Iron Sharpens Iron:



Your station is like a Breath of Fresh Air! Thank you! I loved listening to one of my favorite Christians, Ravi Zacharias and the music is excellent. It has a great New York sound and still Christian. Thank you so so much. I listen through my headphones at work while I'm doing dead head type of work. It's great.

In His Glorious Name,

Deb



Chris,

God bless and thank you for Iron Sharpens Iron. I am a SBC pastor in North Little Rock, Ark. I have left the dispensational camp and am moving towards Amil. I love your program. Keep up the good work. Your ability to throw the right questions makes the interviews very informative. You seem to ask the very questions forming in my mind as I listen. grace to you,

paul



Hi Chris,

My faith has become reformed, embracing the Doctrines of Grace, which became more and more difficult to deny as the light of His Truth shown bright. By the Grace of God I begin working towards my BA in Divinity this fall in a Theologically Reformed Seminary. A lot of what the Lord has done is a result of the great men and women you have had on your talk show,those of the reformed faith,something I never heard of for the 25 years in a pentecostal background.

In His Service,

Jimmy

No comments:

Iron Sharpens Iron 30 Day Archive

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend"- Proverbs 27:17