MP3 Available Here
Christopher W. Morgan, author, Professor of Theology and Associate Dean of the School of Christian Ministries at California Baptist University (see www.CalBaptist.edu), will address the theme of his latest booklet, co-authored with Robert A. Peterson: "What is Hell?" (see http://www.prpbooks.com/inventory.html?target=indiv_title&id=2026).
Would a loving God really send good people to hell? What does the Bible actually teach about hell? How should believing in hell affect us?
As the publishers describe this new booklet:
Here Morgan and Peterson set forth a clear biblical theology of hell, facing the hard realities and avoiding silly stereotypes by conveying what the Bible says about hell with integrity, intelligence, and compassion. They address the major questions people have about this subject and apply what the Bible has to say about it to Christian living.
- The Glory of God (Hardcover): 2010: 1581349785: Crossway Books
- Suffering and the Goodness of God (Hardcover): 2008: 1581348592: Crossway Books
- James: Wisdom for the Community (Paperback): 2008: 184550335X: Christian Focus Publications
- Faith Comes by Hearing: A Response to Inclusivism: A Response to Inclusivism (Paperback): 2008: 0830825908: IVP Academic
- Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment (Hardcover): 2004: 0310240417: Zondervan Publishing Company
You can also hear two previous interviews on "Iron Sharpens Iron" with Dr. Christopher Morgan: