Saturday, February 21, 2009

ISI Mailbox

Here are some highlights from a letter written to Chris Arnzen, host of Iron Sharpens Iron:



Chris, Your show is fabulous. Praise God! I listen on the internet from Ohio. I am new to the Reformed Faith and found your show to be a real blessing. Along with James White's show (The Dividing Line) your show is very helpful to me. Please keep being faithful to our Lord. May God bless you! In His service, Kirk


Dear Kirk, Thank you for your very encouraging words. I hope "Iron Sharpens Iron" continues to be a blessing to you. I am especially delighted that you are new to the Reformed Faith. Where do you worship & fellowship? Please spread the word about the program in Ohio. Grace & peace! In His grip, Chris Arnzen

.
.

No comments:

Iron Sharpens Iron 30 Day Archive

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend"- Proverbs 27:17