Sunday, August 10, 2008

ISI Mailbox



Here are some highlights from a letter written to Chris Arnzen, host of Iron Sharpens Iron:

Great Job on this interview. Great Job on this interview.  Listened at work while sorting the mail.  MAN, what is wrong with me that it took this long to hear your radio program?  My friend said it is a PODCAST, I will set up for it.  I love William Hughes and Johnny is so dear, words fail me. -TMS,  Jenison MI

Hi Thomas,

I'm delighted you were so blessed by William Hughes's interview regarding Johnny Farese's testimony. Please keep listening to "Iron Sharpens Iron", and please keep spreading the word about the program in Michigan. Grace & peace!

In His grip,

Chris Arnzen
Iron Sharpens Iron, host

No comments:

Iron Sharpens Iron 30 Day Archive

"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend"- Proverbs 27:17